Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Teach out proposal
The format for my blog got messed up! I don't know what happened? Review your
whole blog to remind yourself about what we have read so far in class. What
texts have stayed with you so far? What articles inspire you? What topic matters
most to you in terms of your own work? Are there any of these texts that you
would like to share with others in your life?
The readings that stood out for me are Johnson's Privilege, Power & Justice
and Armstrong & Wildmans "Colorblindness is the New Racism" . As this is the
first class of this type I have taken these readings have educated me the
most. I will use these as my literature sources for this project.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH? Are there people in your life with whom you would
really like to talk about these texts? Colleagues? Students? Family members?
Friends? Children?
I will share with the nurses in my district. WHAT FORMAT MIGHT WORK FOR
YOU? Individual interview? Small group discussion? Art activity? Professional
development workshop? Poster for your office? Pamphlet to share? Children’s
book? Lesson plan? Etc?
A presentation that incorporates that creates an awareness of color insight
and gives practical interventions to bring into the school based health
office. I have found some valuable links and literature for school nurses to
use that is readily available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teach out proposal
The format for my blog got messed up! I don't know what happened? Review your whole blog to remind yourself about what we have read so f...
-
part 2: The Broken Model From The One World Schoolhouse by Khan. The author of this reading argues that conventional schools "cramp im...
-
Assignment B DEI, Executive orders and the Dept of Education In this Ted Talk video from October of 2024, workplace inclusion expert, Yvonne...
-
Jen Moore I love to make sourdough bread. It is a real labor of love! I have been a school nurse for 12 years. I currently work in a busy ...
No comments:
Post a Comment